Monday, December 3, 2007

Welcome to Aspen lake - The history

The History: I started a prosperity challenge/village challenge about a month back and managed to make it to the second generation. Unfortunantly I didn't really like a lot of the families, and I was also getting tired of the country area the town was set in. There were only about three famillies that I actually wanted to keep, so I decided Rosewood would be ravaged by a terrible contagious illness, and killed off all the sims I didn't like (using death my disease) I still though, didn't like my country town. So I decide creat a more modern lake front town and move the three families I still liked into that town.


So this prosperity challenge starts with the three families I wanted to keep and I've included their rosewood life history in their introductions.


Now the idea behind the Aspen Lake town is that it is a new subdivison being built around small Aspen Lake. Only a few country homes are left, situated on the outskirts of the town (this way I can still have my love of gardening as well as beach front lots :P


So there is the history of this prosperity! Read on to the introductions to meet the families.

No comments: